CORE The TOP 10 Health Benefits
CORE – The TOP 10 Health Benefits
Core has 10 ingredients. Here are the top 10 health benefits of each one of Core 10 ingredients.
1- Aloe Vera, 2- Black Cumin, 3- Chlorella, 4- Chlorophylin 5- Cranberry, 6-
Dandelion, 7- Kale, 8- Milk Thistle, 9- Spirulina, 10- Wheat Grass,
1- Aloe Vera – Top 10 Health Benefits
1. Immune Booster – Aloe vera is full of antioxidants, which are natural immune enhancers that help combat free radicals in the body. Free radicals are unstable compounds that are bad for your health and contribute to the aging process.
Drinking aloe vera juice regularly gives the body a regular supply of antioxidants, which can boost and enhance the immune system.
2. Enhances Skin Health – Aloe vera is one of the natural herbs commonly used in skin care products. It soothes the skin, hydrates it, nourishes it and accelerates the regeneration of new skin tissue. By applying fresh aloe vera gel on your face, you can enjoy well moisturized, glowing and flawless skin.
In addition, aloe vera can be used to treat sunburned skin, blisters, insect bites, allergic reactions, minor burns, inflammations and more. Even people who have sensitive skin can use aloe vera without any problem.
3. Regulates Weight and Energy Level – Drinking aloe vera juice aids in natural cleansing of the digestive system. There are many food substances that can cause fatigue and exhaustion, which you can combat by drinking aloe vera juice.
When consumed regularly, aloe vera juice will also help increase your energy level and help you maintain a healthy body weight.
4. Cures Gum Disease – Aloe vera is extremely helpful for your mouth and gums due to its natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It also contains vitamins and minerals that promote cell growth and healing of bleeding gums and mouth ulcers.
When suffering from gum disease, just massage your gums with fresh aloe vera gel. You can also sprinkle some aloe vera powder on your toothbrush before brushing and within a few minutes your mouth will feel much better. Drinking aloe vera juice regularly also helps promote strong and healthy teeth.
5. Ends Constipation – Aloe vera juice has natural fiber that aids digestion and improves bowel movements. Being a natural laxative, aloe vera juice can also be used to treat constipation.
When constipated, drink two ounces of aloe vera juice daily. Remember that after taking aloe vera, it takes about 10 hours to get positive results.
6. Halts Inflammation – Aloe vera can be used externally to ease inflammation of joints and reduce arthritis pain. You can also drink aloe vera juice to reduce inflammation throughout the body. People who drink aloe vera juice for two weeks typically begin to experience a significant reduction of inflammation and pain symptoms.
Aloe vera is also considered an excellent home remedy for mild to moderate ulcerative colitis because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Treats Acne – Aloe vera gel is used in a number of different skin care products to treat a wide variety of skin problems including acne.
Acne is a very common problem in which the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more oil. The oil combines with dead skin, dirt and bacteria to block the skin pores, causing inflammation and leading to acne.
The anti-inflammatory properties present in aloe vera help get rid of acne and pimples when the gel is applied on the affected skin twice daily. You can also use aloe vera skin care products to treat the scars and redness associated with acne.
8. Stabilizes Blood Sugar Level – Aloe vera juice can lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes by stabilizing blood sugar level and reducing triglycerides. For best results, drink aloe vera juice regularly for three months to see a significant drop in fasting blood sugar levels.
Also, aloe vera supplements can help treat peripheral neuropathy (hands and feet going numb) associated with diabetes.
9. Reduces Heart Attacks – By enhancing your blood quality, you can significantly reduce your risk of heart attacks and strokes in future years. To improve the quality of your blood, you must consume aloe vera regularly.
Aloe vera stops blood cells from clumping together, which is one of the main causes of strokes. Proper blood flow also ensures oxygen and nutrients can reach every organ and cell in your body. Adequate oxygen throughout the body also helps reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes and high blood pressure.
10. Lowers High Cholesterol – Some studies suggest that aloe vera gel can lower high cholesterol levels. When taken internally, the gel improves the quality of the blood and also lowers high cholesterol.
2- Black Cumin – Top Ten health Benefits
1. Type 2 diabetes – Researchers found that just two grams daily of black seed could result in reduced fasting blood sugar levels, along with decreased insulin resistance, and increased beta-cell function in the pancreas.
2. Epilepsy – Published in Medical Science Monitor, one study found black seed to be effective at reducing the frequency of seizures in children who resisted conventional treatment. Black seed indeed has anti-convulsive properties.
3. Colon Cancer – In cell studies, black seed has been found to have anti-cancer properties, inhibiting the growth of colon cancer cells specifically. In one animal study, the seed was able to fight colon cancer in rats successfully with no observable side effects. The same obviously can’t be said for conventional cancer treatments.
4. MRSA – The deadly and antibiotic-resistant bacterial infection known commonly as MRSA responded favorably to treatment with black seed in this study from the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, Pakistan.
5. Protection Against Heart Attack Damage – An extract from black seed has been shown to possess heart-protective qualities, dampening damages associated with heart attacks and boosting overall heart health.
Read: Health Benefits of 60+ Foods
6. Breast Cancer – A few studies have linked a thymoquinone extract from nigella sativa to reduced breast cancer tumor growth and increased apoptosis (cell death) in breast cancer cells.
7. Brain Cancer – A study published in the online journal PLoS One indicates thymoquinone from black seed can induce cell death in glioblastoma cells. Glioblastoma is one of the most aggressive brain tumors of all.
8. Leukemia – As it’s been shown to do with other types of cancer, black seed compound thymoquinone has also been shown to induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.
9. Brain Damage from Lead – A study published in Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology indicates black seed is able to dampen and reverse damage to the brain sparked by lead toxicity.
10. Oral Cancer – Research indicates thymoquinone from nigella sativa is able to induce cell apoptosis in oral cancer cells.
These ten benefits of nigella sativa are truly only the tip of the iceberg. Mounting evidence indicates this seed is a powerful healer.
3. Chlorella – Top 10 Health Benefits
1. Clinical studies and research have showed chlorella’s ability to detox or bind to harmful substances and move them out of the body, such as arsenic, mercury, lead, pesticides, insecticides, cadmium, uranium, P.C.B, and radio active materials. have been successfully detoxified from the human body. The toxic substance binds to the cell walls and then is escorted out. It also crosses the blood brain barrier, detoxifying heavy metals in support of healthy brain function.
2. Chlorella is 10% chlorophyll. The highest percentage of any plant on the planet. Chlorophyll helps in the prevention of the spread of cancer. Chlorophyll is also similar to our blood cells and studies have shown its ability to tone the blood.
3. It purifies the blood, great for immunity, alkalinity and is anti-inflammatory.
4. As part of the immune system, the body has macrophages, T-cells, and B-cells. These fight against viruses, bacteria and cancer. Chlorella has been shown to stimulate these, thus increasing cancer cell destruction within the body and the ability to fight viral infections.
5. Chlorella is rich in whole food vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, and minerals, magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium
6. Chlorella is a rich source of protein (65%), containing all of the essential ones that the body can’t manufacture.
7. Chlorella promotes the production of healthy flora, bacteria and probiotics throughout the digestive system.
8. It is rich in natural carotenoids, which can prevent oxidation (a contributing cause of cancer and heart disease).
9. It has been reported to reduce pain associated with fibromyalgia.
10. Chlorella can help improve triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels.
11. The high DNA and RNA content of chlorella supplies the body with are biological molecules (known as nucleic acids) for cell rejuvenation and function in encoding,
transmitting and expressing genetic information. One doctor has been quoted that deteriorating cells can be rejuvenated if we supply proper nutrition. He went on to say that we can look and feel 6 – 12 years younger if we keep the body well supplied with nucleic acids.
4. Chlorophyllin – Top 10 Health Benefits
1. Chlorophyllin is an extract that is made from chlorophyll. Don’t confuse chlorophyllin with chlorophyll.
2. It’s an internal deodorant. It has been used to improve breath odor as well as odors from urine.
3. Reduce the odor of bowel movements (feces). It works by preventing bacteria in the intestines from forming odor-producing substances in stools.
4. Chlorophyllin is intended to improve the quality of life in people who have fecal incontinence due to spinal cord injury, bowel cancer, psychotic disorder, terminal illness, or other disorders.
5. Chlorophyllin is also used by people who have had a colostomy or ileostomy.
6. Chlorophyllin has also been used in alternative medicine as an antioxidant or anti- inflammatory aid.
7. Chlorophyllin should not be substituted for prescription medications.
8. It has been used to improve wound infections.
9. Stop using chlorophyllin and call your doctor if you have severe stomach cramps or diarrhea. Chlorophyllin may cause loose stools, but this should be a temporary effect.
10. In the detox process your urine or stools may appear green in color. This is a normal side effect of chlorophyllin and is not cause for concern.
5- Cranberry – Top 10 Health Benefits
1. Heal UTIs – Urinary tract infections are pretty common in this day and age, but they can be irritating and even painful. If you are worried about infections, try a bit of cranberry juice. The juice contains nutrients called proanthocyanidins, or PACs, which stop bacteria from binding to the walls of your bladder.